Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Life Lately - Summer Vacation Week 7

Week 7 has come and gone. We didn't really do much, but we were still busy little bees!

First off... HAIR!!  I shared a photo one day and someone commented with... "Did you color your hair?!"  Um... no. That's my 6 inch roots. 

Gah!! Luckily, I did have my hair appointment already scheduled for the day!   Yes, that's a LOT of foil...the more foil, the better I look! ha!


That same day I made a trip to Orlando to visit with one of my blogging friends who was in Orlando at a Kagan training. We had some yum dinner at Planet Hollywood....



And that was AFTER we sat in traffic for almost an hour to get about 600 yards, Caroline POOPED on her, AND she was driving my car after meeting her in real life for about 10 minutes. haha!  Best first meeting ever!


The next night, I got to go out AGAIN kidless! It's such a rare occasion that I get to dress up (out of my workout clothes or bathing suit) in the summer and even more rare that I get to go out kidless! haha


But the next day, Ron was back to work and I had some grocery shopping to do...with all 3 kids. Let me tell you. Every time I go shopping, people always comment how brave I am. lol. Let's just say that life is definitely never boring anymore!


I personally like it when they get the idea to go under the cart - lol. Much more calming.


Autumn finished up Dance Camp at Calvary.  She had a performance on Friday night to culminate the week's camp.


She was pretty excited. And the whole performance was so cute!


But let's just say... I think we found the one thing that Autumn is NOT good at! haha! She just stood there, singing or just not dancing. I don't know. It was pretty funny.  But I guess what matters is that she had fun, right?!  Right.


Saturday we just kind of hung around the house .... and rode Ziggles.


Then, that afternoon, we met up with my parents at Sebastian's campground, Long Point.

My dad is taking the girls out on the paddleboard to go to the island across the river.  I, on the other hand, needed a time out to calm down from the car ride down. So I sat at the campsite drinking my adult beverage while my parents entertained the girls.


They came back and boogie boarded a little.



My brother and his wife stopped by too, and we tried to get a shot of the babies... but Caroline and Jack were NOT cooperating very well! ha!






After they left, my dad and I took the girls paddleboarding for a little bit.  On our travels, we were paddling alongside dolphins! They were playing in the water next to us...and when we were at the island, we were finding all kinds of animals!

Then we came back and hung around the campsite for a little bit and had dinner.



Then it was time to go.  And they all fell asleep in the car. PTL. Peace. haha!

Autumn has also had plenty of time to practice her art skills.  The other day, I showed her how to draw a boy...or girl.  I used this cute directed drawing from Rowdy in Room 300


She drew Daddy. I love it! 


Caroline turned 8 months old. Read about it {HERE}.



And I finished up Week 1 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme!


Never did I think I would ever get to a place where I was comfortable enough to share a picture of myself .... In a sports bra!!! Is my body perfect?? Hells no. But I have worked hard for where I have gotten to. I workout every day (nearly... There are days I miss here and there), I have learned to eat healthy (which started with using the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan), and I don't make excuses! Today I started week 2 of 21 Day Fix Extreme. The workouts push me and I really have to think about how to get all that food in each day (such a weird concept...eating a lot to lose weight!). 

You can order the 21 Day Fix through me {HERE}! (or any other program!). I own pretty much ALL of the programs, so email me at jrossgetsfit@gmail.com if you have any questions!



Check out the rest of our summer vacation so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment