Monday, July 20, 2015

Caroline turns 8 Months Old

So my Caroline Summer is 8 months old now.

She really is just THE happiest baby still.... most of the time, anyway. I mean NO ONE can be happy ALL the time, right?

This picture...right here... it is THE best picture of Caroline. It captures her to a "T."  Her big smile, her tongue always sticking out, her squinty eyes.  The only thing you can't see is how BLUE her eyes are, but that's ok.  You can see them in other pictures.


So what is Caroline like at 8 months old??



She's starting to scoot everywhere. She will be in one place and when I turn around, across the room. I don't' know how she gets there. She isn't crawling yet, but she's really trying.


She's starting to pull herself up on things....mainly me. haha.


She still doesn't sleep through the night. But she only gets up twice to eat...once between 9 and 10 (yes, she goes to bed that early to where that is her first waking), and then again around 4:00. That gives me a pretty good span of constant sleep, so I'm happy with that! 


She is eating real people food. In fact, every time we have food in our hand, she expects us to share it with her. haha. 



She talks ALL the time.  And she can be LOUD with her talking. Like, I can't hear the t.v. kind of loud. haha!  I don't know who she gets that from, at. all.


She does this happy snorting thing, where she scrunches up her nose and breathes really fast in and out and laughs at the same time. lol. That's what's she's doing in this picture below.



Most of the time her tongue is still sticking out. I don't know why. But I love it. 





She still doesn't have any teeth...or any signs of teeth coming in.  But that doesn't stop her from eating!  She just gums everything we give her.




Happy 8 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment