Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Life Lately - Summer Vacation Week 6

Week 6 was so much fun!!

We went to the {Aquatic Center in Sebastian} with our friends


We went to {Frozen Summer at Disney and Hollywood Studios}



They were few and far between, but we had some lazy days at home too.  The girls put the chairs like this and went for a drive...that's Brooklynn, driving with her sock steering wheel. I tell ya...I love kids' imaginations!


Caroline has been really enjoying real people food! Her new favorites are muffins and roasted sweet potatoes.


But because of this, her bowel movements are trying to regulate...lol. Poor girl...she was really trying, for like 10 minutes, and.... nothing. I can't help it... Look at this face! Poor girl. She was really trying.


And then back to her ol' silly happy self!


This weekend we also had a {Family River Day}. I just love these people!

Autumn has started Dance Camp at our church/preschool. She cried when I left her the first day, but she got over it and was excited to go back the next day!


I've also started my 21 Day Fix Challenge Group!!  If you missed this round, don't worry - you can catch the next go around. You can email me at jrossgetsfit@gmail.com or you can message me at my FB page {HERE}


But most importantly....
My Brooklynn has learned how to swim!!
A video posted by Teacher by the Beach (@teacherbythebeach) on
and my Autumn has learned how to surf!


Check out the rest of our summer vacation so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment