Monday, December 28, 2015

Brooklynn Turns 4!

Well, my Brooklynn turned 4. 

4 years old.



The first thing we ALWAYS do on birthdays is measure!! They love seeing how much they've grown. And honestly, I do too. You can see the HUGE jump Brooklynn made this year.


Then it was birthday breakfast time! Homemade blueberry muffins. She loves muffins.






And of course we needed balloons! What's a birthday without balloons?!



Her cake was a Belle cake. I asked her the night before what kind of cake she wanted....and this is what she said. Luckily, we had a Belle Barbie lying around that I could use - haha.  
(Thank you, Autumn!)

Make a wish!




My little firecracker. She is more like me that I care to admit. 
She's feisty. She's silly. She's very sensitive. She's very loud. haha  She's very stubborn. 

And I love her to the moon and back. I love laying with her and cuddling with her. She still sneaks in our bed at night and I can always count on morning cuddles. 



Check out Brooklynn's birth story  {HERE}

To check out the other birthdays and cakes I've made, here are some other posts.


{Brooklynn turns 4 - Belle cake}

(didn't have either blog back then, so they're just pictures I posted one day in a blogpost, randomly)
I'm not really sure what we did for Autumn's 4th birthday - hahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment