Thursday, December 31, 2015

Make Time for YOU Challenge Group starting!



Ok guys! It's a new year, so it's time to make the resolution (or better yet, PROMISE) to start focusing on YOU!! As women, moms, working moms, we tend to put ourselves LAST. Well, NO MORE! Time to think about YOU!.👐

Time to eat healthy, get fit (whether that's losing weight or toning up), and live a healthier lifestyle. 
I'm putting together a challenge group - Make Time for YOU Challenge! You don’t need to buy anything from me in order for me to HELP you… this challenge is just something I specifically put together to support, motivate, and reward my customers. But if you don’t own any BeachBodyWorkouts, you will have time to figure out which program you want. We will start January 18th.

There are just 3 requirements! 

1)Do a BeachBodyWorkout - You choose which one you want to do! I personally like 21 Day Fix Extreme, PiYo, Masters Hammer & Chisel. 


2)Have me as your coach! I am there for you, to answer any questions and offer support whenever you need it! 


3)Be ACTIVE in the Facebook group – the more you participate, the more you will get out of it! Help support others and you will get the support you need too.Contact me on {Facebook} @healthymamagettingfit. I will add you to the Secret Facebook Group!


 

*If you already have a coach, do a challenge with THEM, or you can switch to me if you feel they aren’t a good fit. But I don’t want to take you away from another coach if you’re already working with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment