Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Moms' Christmas Party

Our annual Mom's group Christmas "party" was last night.   We all draw kids' names to get the kids presents, and then we all bring presents for the moms to do a "White Elephant" gift exchange.  I usually never bring a mom gift. So I'm always left out of that one. But this year, I was determined to bring one! lol.  I had a great idea, which is why I actually participated.   I printed up these cards and got the red EOS lip balm...

See the PIN HERE.
Then, on the back, I taped a gift card.


The cookies I brought were Reindeer Treat cookies... I actually call them reindeer poop, but whichever you like best.


To make these, all you need is chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and chow mein noodles.

  • Melt 6 oz of each of the chips in a pot, stirring constantly. 
  • Then add in a can of chow mein noodles.  
  • Scoop them out and put them on a sheet pan that is covered with wax paper.  
  • Put them in the fridge to harden, and done!


We got all the kids to sit and open their presents... it lasted for all of 30 seconds. lol Isn't that how Christmas morning goes, anyway?? 



Autumn had to sit down right away and play with her Legos. She loves Legos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment