Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Letters to Santa!

The other day, I got to spend some one-on-one time with my little B.  Autumn was still in school and Caroline was taking a nice long nap. It was nice to just spend some time with B.  There's just no way to tell you what a ham this girl is. When she's not with her sister, causing all kinds of ruckus and rough-housing.  She is one of the silliest, goofiest, fun little girls. Ever. Hands down. And her laugh is enough to make anyone come out of a deep depression.


After I went to get A from school, we decided it was time for us to write our letters to Santa. She got out her Resource Folder (that I made for her) and I made her a little diddy for writing a letter to Santa. She started drawing and then I told her how to spell each word.


What's so sweet to me is that she said she wanted a Minnie. 
"But Autumn, you and Brooklynn both have a Minnie, why do you want another one? "
"No, Mommy, Caroline needs one like us!"  ohhhh!!  

My sweet girl. She just loves her little Caroline!


If you want this "letter" you can get in on my Teacher by the Beach blog {HERE}. This is actually just the planning page, there are actual letter writing pages included in the download too. 

Of course you have to put it in an envelope and address it.


And put it in the mail!


B said she wrote her letter too. I'm not quite sure about that, but I let her "mail out" her "letter" too. lol Everything Sissy does, B has to do too.


And don't forget the flag!



What's funny is that even though this was on a Sunday, the USPS still delivers packages and I got THIS badboy delivered. (I can't wait to start working out again!!)



As soon as I opened the door and saw a delivery I kind of freaked out because I didn't know if he took their letters so I chased after the mailman to make sure he didn't take the letters. Whew! Saved.






No comments:

Post a Comment