Friday, May 15, 2015

TIU Helping to lose the Baby Weight!

Oh. My. Gosh.

You guys.  I have finally reached a point where I am happy with how I look!!

Let me show you a before shot... this was in January - 2 months after I had Caroline.

But first let me tell you... I know that it takes 9 months to gain the weight, so you should expect it to take 9 months to loose the weight. But with Autumn, I was in my pre-pregnancy clothes when I went back to work 2 months later. And I worked HARD to get where I was before I got pregnant with Autumn. I worked out and ate healthy and lost about 40 pounds. I was happy with how I was. After 3 babies, my body is taking a little longer to lose. But here it is... in all my "glory" - 2 months after having baby Caroline.


(BAH!! I am closing my eyes in disbelief that I'm showing you this... it's pretty scary.) I was NOT happy about this...and it wasn't coming off either!! FINALLY about 2 months ago, in March, I think? My friend and I bought and signed up for the Tone it Up Bikini Series Nutrition Plan.

We are starting week 6 next week...and LOOK at this huge difference!  (Yes, I realize I have a shirt on in this picture,but you can still see a huge difference!)


I am still doing the same workouts...just changed my eating to an even healthier eating. I am down to where I was before I got pregnant with Brooklynn.... And only about 8 more pounds until I'm at where I was before I got pregnant with Autumn! 

Eating healthy and working out. The tried and true and LASTING way.  Be good to your body!




No comments:

Post a Comment