Sunday, May 24, 2015

Caroline's first swim in the pool

So it has been SUPER duper hot lately. And that big hole in the backyard is nothing but a big tease right now. Luckily, we have a pool in our neighborhood we can use in the meantime.



So looking at this picture... 1) what is in my hair?! I have no clue. 2) the nice racerback tank tan I got going on there. Problems of a runner I guess.

Autumn just loves doing cannonballs and flips into the pool. 



 And swimming under water. lol  This always reminds me of the baby on the cover of the Nirvana CD...anyone know what I mean?



Brooklynn is a little more timid with the pool. But she loves being in it with her floaties. We may have a hard time getting her to learn how to swim this summer without those floaties...but she will have to learn swim.


This girl is like my little mermaid...for real!



Sweet Caroline... she loved the water.



With all my girls, I've made it a point to put them under the water since babies... it's just for a split second. But I want them getting as used to the water as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment