Friday, July 1, 2022

FRIDAY FAVORITES {7.1}



Happy Friday, friends!!  Today's post is a quick look at my favorites for the week....



My favorite recipe from last week's menu ended up being the burrito "casserole" dish. This is the 2nd time I've made it and it's getting better all the time (did you just sing that? I did! lol)


And I'm really excited about the desserts I have pinned for the 4th of July






My favorite outfit? Whew - ok... that's hard. BUT...I've been wearing all kinds of red, white, and blue workout outfits...and my regular outfits too. 


This is just one of my workout outfits for the week. I have mostly been wearing shorts because...you know. Summer. But I just love those leggings. 


Oh, man. This dress is probably one of my new favorites. I might get a few more colors in them since they're on sale right now. So lightweight and comfy AND IT HAS POCKETS!!



I wore the code joggers and classic V for the rest of the day, SO DANG. COMFY. 


This sleeveless swing dress is probably one of my new favorite dresses! I also got it in black. It's on sale right now too! 

Also - I've been able to let me hair go natural more and more, now that it's getting longer, finally! So the beach waves are making a come back! woohoo!

The only product I use in my hair is "sea salt spray" to help the waves take shape. THIS is the product I use, and it has lasted a long time. 

annnd... I've been REALLY trying to remember to stick to my skin care routine, morning AND night. I notice a HUGE difference when I'm consistent with it. PLUS I'm trying to teach my oldest good habits, because she's right there at that age where her hormones are going ALLLL out of whack. Poor kid. 







My favorite purchase? Well... it's not from Amazon. But it's this amazing AHA smoothing Mask from Beautycounter. It's seriously SUCH a good mask! I WISH you could feel my face after I use it. I 


It has little beadlets in it - that when it dries, they turn white on your face, but the actual mask dries clear. I normally try to do it on Wednesday and Sunday nights.. but I don't always get to it. 




The mornings at the beach! Autumn's beach volleyball is coming to an end. And I'm going to miss this beautiful way to start my days.






I'm still working my way through the Lincoln Lawyer show on Netflix... lol. Guys. I maybe get in ONE show a night. I'm slow going over here. PLUS on the nights Ron's on shift, Caroline and Brooklynn sleep in my bed, so I usually go to bed with them around 8:30, which means I don't watch any tv that night.  But it's been fun watching Neve Campbell, again. It brings me back to my childhood. lol







No comments:

Post a Comment