Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Traveling Light - skin care on the go

So...when I go on short trips, I like to pack really lite. I don't usually pack any jewelry, because most of our trips are outdoorsy type trips. Very seldom, do we ever get dressed to go out. Usually we stay at VRBOs and cook at home, or when we're camping, we do the same thing.  And if I do pack make up, it's the bare minimum...which is what I wear anyway -ha! Foundation, blush, eyebrows, and mascara.

But one of my favorite things I pack is my Beautycounter travel set.  (and yes, it all fits in this bag!)


I actually have a few mini sets that I've pieced together so that I can take all my favorites with me!

The travel size companions are PERFECT for long weekend getaways. I've actually used these a few times and still have some leftover, so it could go for a week or 2!
I bought the travels size body and hair (lotion, wash, shampoo and conditioner), which is what this bag came with.
But I also have the travel size
➡️countermatch face wash and moisturizer (regular size eye rescue cream),
➡️all bright C serum
➡️overnight resurfacing peel
And the best part is, most of these are refillable!



CLICK HERE to check out more from Beautycounter - I have completely switched over from skin care, body care, and make up, and now even shampoo and conditioner! 












No comments:

Post a Comment