Thursday, June 23, 2022

Meal Planning {6.27.22}

Good morning, and happy Thursday! 
I've decided to move my meal plannings to Thursday... I usually make my grocery lists on Fridays or Saturdays, so that I have my lists ready to go by Sundays. Maybe you're kind of the same? So I thought be better to do them BEFORE the week ahead. So, the date up top will be wrong for this post, but that's because it's for the next week's meal. Make sense? Maybe. lol

So here's next week's meals.

I like to have 1 each of:
-chicken
-"taco tuesday" variation
-seafood
-pasta
-sandwich/burger/hoagie



1. Grilled cheese and tomato soup - I don't normally think of soup in the summer, but when I asked the girls if they had any meal requests for the month, that was one of them. SO...here we are lol.  THIS is the soup that we normally eat. Ron bought it one time on BOGO at Publix, and we've never looked back. And I'll probably "jdudje" our grilled cheese up, just because. lol

2.  Burrito Casserole - this actually came from a Country Crock recipe I came across on Instagram! They don't have it posted anywhere else that I've found, but I saved in my IG and just go back to it. 

3. Honey Chipotle Chicken -   The girls and I don't like things too spicy, so I don't use too many chilis, but the flavor of them definitely adds to it!

4.  Sweet and Sour Shrimp Rice Bowls - We haven't had this yet, but it sounds yum!!

5. Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole - I usually really like recipes from Skinnytaste, so we'll see  how this one is! 




No comments:

Post a Comment