Thursday, July 14, 2022

MEAL PLANNING {7.18.22}

Good morning, and happy Thursday! 
It's meal planning time - Time to start to adding to my grocery list of things we run out of and taking a look at our menu for next week.

I'll be back to work next week, so these recipes should be super easy for me to come home and start cooking. Normally, I like to do crockpot meals - but I save those for when we're back into sports - which shall be soon!

This week, I turned in my Walmart pickup order before we left for our trip, that way I didn't have to worry about what I needed when we got back. I just had it scheduled for Sunday morning. To fill that empty fridge. lol

So here's next week's meals. I have them planned for "days," but I don't always do them on those days. Sometimes I don't even make them in that week - I just circle them on my monthly menu so I know I can add them to the next month's menu. So while it looks like I'm organized, scheduled, and regimented, I'm also pretty go-with-the-flow. Maybe that's part of being a teacher? lol





1. Asiago-Crusted Pork Chops -  I've had this one in my binder for YEARS. It's one of my go-to recipes. I'm going to make some air fryer sweet potato fries to go with this...because I have some that have been sitting on my counter for a while now that need to be eaten lol



2. Sheet Pan Jalapeño Pineapple Shrimp Tacos - I LOVE a yummy shrimp taco. The girls and I can't handle much heat, so I'll put the jalapeños off to the side for Ron. He loves heat. 



3. Bourbon Pecan Chicken - I haven't tried this recipe yet, so we'll see how it turns out. The comments on the link are promising, though! I might make some honey glazed carrots to go along with this. 



4. Oven Baked BBQ Chicken with Creamy Corn Rigatoni - For the 4th of July we had some kind of version of this exact meal. I love a corn pasta with BBQ chicken, it kind of goes hand in hand, in my opinion. And you really can't go wrong with Pioneer Woman - I love her recipes!



5.  Chicken and Shrimp Stir Fry - we seem to have a lot of chicken on the menu this week, but we've been having a lot of red meat, so maybe this will be a nice lean meat week. ha! 



So that's the menu for this week! I'd love to know if you make any of them and if you like them!






No comments:

Post a Comment