Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday Favorites {7.8.22}



Happy Friday, friends!!  Today's post is a quick look at my favorites for the week....



My favorite recipe from last week's menu ended up being the summer berry lasagna! It was a big hit with everyone - 


As was the Flag Fruit Pizza



Check out the other desserts I have pinned for the 4th of July






My favorite outfits for the week...

Hands down, the girls' 4th of July outfits. They just came out so stinkin' cute and I didn't even really plan it at all. ha!


I've pretty much just living in my workout outfits this week. I have mostly been wearing shorts because...you know. Summer. 

/shorts/ /tank/ /bra/ /hat/
These luxe drawstring pocket hustle shorts are some of my most favorite shorts, ever! Right now, they only have the maroon ones, which I absolutely love!

/leggings/ /bra/ /tank/

/shorts/ /bra/ /tank/ /hat/



I wore the code joggers and classic V AGAIN... SO DANG. COMFY. 




My favorite purchase? Well... it's not from Amazon.  But these sandals, I have been wearing for FIVE years straight now. I will never go back to regular sandals. I LIVE in sandals, you know, FL girl. But with the pains that I've had in my feet were/are unbearable, until I started wearing these OOFOS sandals. They have a bunch of different styles now, and even slip on sneakers (which I have and LOVE). The sandals are not so cute off, but once you put them on, they're not that bad and by golly they're so amazing you won't even care! These are the best teacher shoes too. I keep a pair at work and wear them around the classroom all day long. And if I can get away with it, I wear them around the school, too. Depends on your admin, I guess ;-) 


I promise you, once you try them, you won't ever go back. 




FL living... this week, I've been so thankful to live here. On Autumn's last day of Beach Volleyball, there happened to be a rocket launch. It was perfect timing - and I got to watch from the beach with such a beautiful view.



Living on the Space Coast is so cool!

Then it was back to watching Autumn and Olivia - they did so good! Coming in 2nd in their age group. 







We FINALLY watched the last 2 episodes of stranger things. What did you think!?



I'll be back next week! Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment