Friday, June 16, 2023

Friday Favorites {6.16.23}



Happy Friday, friends!!  Today's post is a quick look at my favorites for the week....



First off... my most favorite thing, is that we got to spend four years with this amazing dog. His life was cut short, unexpectedly, and our week took a huge hit this past week. But we have a lot of amazing memories with him. Caroline (the youngest) asked if dogs go to heaven so she could see him again one day. Sweet girl, I sure hope so. 


You can read and see more about him HERE.




My favorite outfits for the week...

My favorite workout outfit this week is one that makes me so happy and cheery! I have mostly been wearing shorts because...you know. Summer. 



My outfit for the day - I actually wore the tank and bra to workout in and then I just changed into the summer shorts - they are the best shorts for all day wear! I've worn them hiking, tubing, shopping, to soccer fields, basically EVERYWHERE. 




I promise you, once you try them, you won't ever go back. 

My favorite Amazon purchase is these shorts! I got them in blue and neon yellow, and then I had to go back and get them in bright pink. I wore them this week and they just made me so happy!





They're on my list of Summer Favorites - because I'll basically be wearing them all summer.







And always, but especially this week, I'm thankful for this man.




He has had quite the last few weeks...

from having to build the closet  because of this...







and making the girls an outside movie theater





and not to mention, he's the one that took Diesel in...




He has shouldered a lot the last few weeks...he's due for a vacation.


Speaking of... we're getting ready to go on our summer trip.

So here are some of my favorites for traveling!










Have a great weekend! 



2 comments:

  1. This is a great list of favorites! Those neon pink shorts are so cute on you...I was looking for shorts today, but was unsuccessful. My next stop is Walmart for some biking type shorts and some flowy t-shirts...we'll see how this turns out. Ha! I'm new to your blog, by the way...I'm so glad you joined the Thankful Thursday link party yesterday! I'll be back to visit. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you too! I hope you find some shorts. It's such a hard thing..to find shorts you like.

      Delete