Friday, June 9, 2023

Friday Favorites {6.9.23}



Happy Friday, friends!!  Today's post is a quick look at my favorites for the week....



My favorite recipe from last week's menu ended up being the grilled fish. I decided to do it with black beans and rice, and MAN it made amazing leftovers for the lunch the next few days. lol I used this recipe for the black beans and rice



And these HELADOS MEXICO popsicles are my go-to treats right now! The mini ones are perfect for me. 







My favorite outfits for the week...

Honestly, we're basically living in workout clothes and bathing suits. 

My favorite workout outfit this week is one that makes me so happy and cheery! I have mostly been wearing shorts because...you know. Summer. 

shorts//tank//bra


/shorts/ /tank/ /bra/ /hat/
These luxe drawstring pocket hustle shorts are some of my most favorite shorts, ever! Right now, they only have the maroon ones, which I absolutely love!


The girls got new bathing suits from Athleta during their sale, and they are so cute! And all so different. Something for everyone, really.



My favorite purchase? Well... it's not from Amazon.  But these sandals, I have been wearing for FIVE years straight now. I will never go back to regular sandals. I LIVE in sandals, you know, FL girl. But with the pains that I've had in my feet were/are unbearable, until I started wearing these OOFOS sandals. They have a bunch of different styles now, and even slip on sneakers (which I have and LOVE). The sandals are not so cute off, but once you put them on, they're not that bad and by golly they're so amazing you won't even care! These are the best teacher shoes too. I keep a pair at work and wear them around the classroom all day long. And if I can get away with it, I wear them around the school, too. Depends on your admin, I guess ;-) 


I promise you, once you try them, you won't ever go back. 

My favorite Amazon purchase is these shorts!


and my favorite little dainty letter necklaces from Victoria Emerson are on sale! I got me and all the girls one for Christmas last year. They're so perfect - and perfect for layering, if you like to do that!

see how dainty they are?!


letter necklace




We've had some BEAUTIFUL mornings this week. It's so hard NOT to be outside during these beautiful mornings. 

Morning sunrise from my portch

morning walk on the causeway bridge

swimming laps while my daughter was at a birthday party at the North County pool




Lake Atlantic! ha - just because the ocean was so calm, it was a beautiful morning!



Last week, I watched AIR on Amazon Prime. I really liked it! It's not normally something I would watch, but I gave it whirl, and I really liked it!




We FINALLY get to watch the last season of Yellowstone. It's one of my favorite shows. 



I'll be back next week! Have a wonderful weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment