Sunday, June 11, 2023

Meal Planning {6.12.23}

It's Sunday - time to grocery shop and plan/prep for the week!


Here are my meals this week. I have them planned for "days," but I don't always do them on those days. Sometimes I don't even make them in that week - I just circle them on my monthly menu so I know I can add them to the next month's menu. You'll find the links for the recipes below.



Sheet Pan Shrimp - another SkinnyTaste recipe. My friend shared this recipe the other day, she had made it and love it. I have yet to find one I didn't like! I'll probably serve this with some asparagus and potatoes.

Chicken Pasta Salad - Pioneer Woman recipes are some of my favorites, and this one feels light and summery to me.

Baked Chicken Parm - I'll probably serve a Caesar salad with it. 

Grilled Chicken and bakes potatoes

Sheet Pan Burrito "Casserole" - This recipe is from a saved reel on instagram, but I turned it into a PDF so you can print it (I print all my recipes and keep them in a biner)

Happy eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment