Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Summer Favorites

As you probably can tell, we spend a LOT of time at the beach and in our pool.










Here are a few favorites that we like for our fun in the sun.





Kindle Paperwhite - All Kindles are on sale right now! I don't have the waterproof one, but I think I'll need to get that one next. 

Towels - I have two favorite towels...yes, I am kind of picky when it comes to my towels. I don't like the ones that sand sticks too. I don't like the microfiber ones that stick to me and everything else. lol. But I LOVE the SandCloud and the Nomadix Towels. 

Shorts - I live in shorts all summer. These shorts are some of my new favorites. They have a bikin liner, which I love. The band isn't too snug. And the length is just right. I have them in a few colors, and will probably get  a few more. haha!

Masks - my girls prefer masks to goggles. They like their noses covered, too. And this one has a cloth band, instead of elastic, so their hair doesn't get all tangled.

Coola After Sun - this is, hands down, one of the best after-sun products. And it's a CLEAN product, which I love even more!

WOW noodles - yes, they're more money that you probably want to spend on noodles. But these last a few years. They don't "shed" and they can hold up an adult weight! We use them in our pool and take them to the beach. 

UPF Relaxed Jacket - I love this "jacket" so much. I wear it at the soccer fields, on the beach, or just if we're outside all day. It's lightweight and relaxed, so it's not clinging to me and making me hotter. I got the white, which is kind of hard to keep clean, if I'm being honest. but I love it so much.

Sun screen - When it comes to rubbing stuff into our skin, and frequently, I really want it to be as "clean" as possible. I don't like the idea of rubbing toxic chemicals into our body for our body to absorb. This sunscreen is the best! It really does work, too. 

Shampoo - With as much time as the girls spend in the pool, and their blond hair, we have to make sure we get the chlorine out. Even with having a salt-water pool, it still has chlorine in it. 

If we're talking swim outfits, the girls are LOVING their Athleta Girl Swim suits. I normally just go to Target or Academy, but as soon as they put these suits on, they were like "wow! these are so good!" and they fit them like a glove.  Athleta Girl for the win!








No comments:

Post a Comment