Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Caroline Summer - 11 Months Old


Man. Look at that girl. She just completely melts my heart.


11 months old. MAN, has the time just flown by. 

What is Caroline doing now as an 11 month old??

Well, I guess the most important thing...

She has taken her first steps!! She was a week into being 10 months old.  She hasn't done too much more, just takes a few steps, but hey. She's going at her own pace.

She's gone camping.



I still bathe her in the baby tub. lol. I know. I just HATE bathtub baths.


Had her first Bizarro's Pizza. Trust me, that's an important detail in her life. 




She completely distracts me while I'm trying to work.



She had her first Halloween party!


She still has NO teeth.
She had a really cranky weekend, so I thought that's what was going on. But nope. No teeth yet.

She has started to randomly sleep through the night. It's not consistent, but I'll take it! It's a step in the right direction!

She has one more month to be my BABY, I'm going to really milk this. 

















Okay, ma! No more. This is taking pictures stuff, is pretty tiring!





No comments:

Post a Comment