Sunday, March 29, 2015

Family Fun - Early Easter Fun!

Today was a "family gathering" of sorts. I'm not sure how we did it, but we had my 2 sets of grandparents, my parents, my cousin and her family, my brother and his family, and me and my girls all together! Ron of course, was working...because he always seems to work on these kinds of days.

We had a lot of fun... playing ball...


My cousin teaching Brooklynn how to bat...which is kind of ironic, since Lish is probably the least athletic one there. lol



And just hanging out with the grandparents..or in this case, great-grandparents!


Then, Lish had the idea of bringing eggs to hide so we did a little Easter egg hunt. What a great idea!






These are Lish's boys... I just love them.




Silly Nana, hiding eggs in her sweater.


The kids of the day.. minus Baby Caroline and Baby Jack


Pete and Frank love the pond... we just automatically bring towels for the ride home now. I can't wait to see what it's going to be like when we get the pool in. lol





All of my grandparents!Love them to bits!


 My dad and Grandpa, Hoss... with Caroline and Jack... I just love his smile!




I just love family... family by blood, or family by love... makes my heart happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment