Saturday, January 10, 2015

Brooklynn's First Day of Gymnastics and Other Fun

Just a little update on this past week.... A lot is going on, just not much to write about. But for some reason, I feel like I never get a chance to just be. Could be the hiccup with the car this week that threw a wrench in the week, but it's fixed and I have my car back. Thank goodness for warranties!

So, here's my week in pictures, more or less.

First up? A photo shoot with Caroline.  I was just trying to capture her sweet smile, but looking at all the pictures, I thought it would be fun to see them as a "Many of faces of baby C" collage. Makes me smile every time I look at it!





We started back up at Gymnastics. But this time, Brooklynn gets to do it! Since her birthday was over the break, she's old enough to join now. yay! She was so excited - she got dressed at 6:30 in the morning for it. It was so cute seeing her little cute chubby self running and jumping all over the place... and of course falling, because that's what my B does. 


She did a somersault down this ramp



Autumn doing her big girl class thing...while B is falling off the beam behind her...lol


Caroline sitting on the sidelines watching her sisters.


Just some more playing in the tree before it gets chopped down. 


Autumn made a cupcake for Brooklynn (yes, a dirt cupcake because that's how they have fun at 8:00 in the morning) and found a candle and asked me to light it so we could sing to Brooklynn. lol. Man, this girl has had one heck of a long birthday week! I like her style!


So, what have I been up to? Well, aside from avoiding laundry?? Making appointments like carpets and couches getting cleaned (with a dog and kids... it's a twice a year event - and it still amazing at how dirty those carpets are in 6 months - ugh!)


Trying to get the pool started...I mean, come. on. already.  I just want a hole in my backyard already for cryin' out loud!


Annnnd. I've been working out and working on "me."  If you follow me on IG, you've seen more of my fitness posts. I'm doing the #100byvday from Tone it Up. I just started it 2 days ago, but I have faith I can get in the miles!








No comments:

Post a Comment