Monday, November 3, 2014

Moving Day!!

The day has finally come!!

My parents have moved back.

It's been a long six years not having them. My mom and I are super close, and have only gotten to see them a few times a year.

They actually got into town Saturday night, but with how tired they were from driving for 4-5 days across the country, they just went straight to their destination.

We met up with them first thing Sunday morning to help them unload their uhaul into their storage unit. Autumn was so excited to see them!  And I think Grandma was a little excited to see her too. (melt my heart)


She drew a picture for Woody and got Grandma a fun book. 


Then it was time to get to work! Ron came to help, as well as Woody's boys (Hans and Erich). 


The girls did their part to help too...


And of course, they got to play around a little bit. AND of course, we couldn't have a day without Brooklynn hurting herself. She ended up busting her lip...again. haha. The girl seriously has some "grace" issues.


My cousin came down from Daytona to help out too! She's a blogger too - you can follow her journey as a family who is living in an RV, life with 2 kids, and homeschooling on the road.



annnnnd I helped out a lot too....see??? hehe



It took a while, and a lot of "geometry-ing" of boxes and tools and kayaks and couches. But we got them all in. They are here. My parents have moved back. My girls have their grandparents. The new chapter has begun!





1 comment:

  1. Cheers to the new movers! You must’ve been very happy knowing that your parents are going to live with you now. For sure, your home has become even livelier than before. So, how are things going now?

    Cathy Schwartz @ Best Rate Removals

    ReplyDelete