Saturday, September 19, 2015

Family Weekend - Saturday!

Our weekend of family fun continues! 

(See our Thanksgiving Dinner we did on Friday HERE)

 Saturday

Saturday was an impromptu beach morning. 8:30 in the morning. Surf was "good" for some fun in the sun and the kids had fun, too!





My mom is out there on the boogie board. Get it, momma!




Such a beautiful sight! I mean, really. Nothing better than a beautiful day at the beach!


That's the family out there... Woody, Noelle, Hans and Jason.


Kids playing in the water and Caroline wishing she could join.



One day she will get her time on the board.


Jason catching a wave. I am just amazed, even after all this time, at the beauty of the beach.






This is me!!! My husband has ALWAYS said he doesn't believe that I can surf. He just doesn't go to the beach with me to see me surf....or rather watch the kids so that I can go surfing  - ha!


The girls (Autumn and Faith) went tandem surfing with Hans and Jason. They had so much fun!












Sweet Baby Jack taking his nap.


Yay for Grandma!


Autumn and Faith going surfing on their own!




Then Jason and Noelle went tandem! ha! It was pretty funny to watch.


While we were leaving we spotted some dolphins swimming out there! I mean, c'mon. It doesn't get much better than that!



Then it was back to Grandma's for lunch. Caroline playing with Hossie. I just love watching him with the kids.


The kids taking over the room - oh boy!


Then it was back to our house for fun in the pool and dinner.


Brooklynn and her CANNON-BALL!!!


Autumn and Faith. She is so enamored with her. Talks about her all the time and can't wait to see her again! They are pretty much inseparable when they're together.



Noelle and Nana - love this picture.


Joshua "surfing"


Another one of my favorite pictures.  Nana and Hoss smiling while watching their GREAT-Grandchildren.


Woody (who's name is actually Jack) and baby Jack. (Hoss' name is Jack too... isn't that an awesome tribute to both Woody and Hoss??)



Under water!


I tried to get Azariah in the picture too, but they kept moving too much - ha!



Jason and his floatie. I tell ya. He really needed it. haha



Woody getting my mom in. I just love watching them be "young!"


Then it was time for dinner. 

So a little background about this grill.... our inlay had completely corroded. So Ron got a new one.. well, pretty much the WHOLE first hour we were all in the pool playing, Ron was putting the grill back together. haha. Woops!

Then, Jason didn't trust that it was put back together the right way, so he got Ron's firefighter gear to wear while he was lighting the grill. haha! Whatever works for you, I guess.






No comments:

Post a Comment