Sunday, July 21, 2013

T25: Week 1

Today is day 7 of my T25 Challenge that I'm in. (check out my before pictures and post)

I don't have picture this week, because well, I thought it might be too soon for visual results, but, I will say there are some results! I took my measurements this morning...and I was surprised!

Weight: 153.6
Thighs – 23”
Butt – 39.5”
Waist (a.k.a Tire) – 36”

Arms – 10”

There are some differences in my inches and my weight!

One of our assignments this week was to post three positive affirmations to ourselves anywhere we wanted. I want to show you two of mine...

This one I really liked because I see it every morning. I took a dry erase marker and wrote myself a little "reminder" on my makeup mirror in the bathroom.

And then, I put a post it note on this picture.


This picture is from 8-9 years ago. I was at my heaviest, about 30 pounds heavier than what I am now. When I first lost all that weight, I lost about 40-50 pounds. Then, I had 2 kids. And while I'm not back to my lowest weight yet, I feel much better about where I am and where I came from. I essentially weighed the same in this picture that I did when I was 9 months pregnant...both times.
I keep this picture to remind myself that I used to be heavier. 

So, here's to my "Keep Going!" hopefully, by day 30, I'll be able to SHOW you how far I've come!



No comments:

Post a Comment