Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baked Zucchini Sticks

Today, I bring you a new recipe, that I kind of made up as I went along. I had seen the idea a while ago, somewhere...I don't remember what social media it was... and I checked my pins and it wasn't there. So I just made it up in my head.


Ingredients: 
1 egg
3-4 zucchinis
garlic
Parmesan cheese.
a box (2 packs) of shake and bake (your choice of flavor)

Cut the zucchinis in half, then cut the halves into fourths. Beat the egg with water and then put both packs of breading and some cheese (about 1/2 cup). I also minced garlic into the breading, but you can add powdered garlic if you'd prefer.

Make an assembly line, and dip the sticks into the eggs, then the breading, and put on the pan!

Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes.


YUM!


Use your favorite dipping sauce with them, but I liked them just as they were too!

I could seriously eat the whole batch probably!

Hope you enjoy!





1 comment: