Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday Favorites {6.24}


Happy Friday, friends!!  Today's post is a quick look at my favorites for the week....




My favorite recipe from last week's menu - The One Pot Chicken Fajita pasta! It ended up being really good! It was a tad spicy, so you could probably trade out the Rotel for just diced tomatoes. But we ate it and liked it! 





My favorite outfit? Whew - ok... that's hard. BUT...



I'm wearing the Nantucket shorts from Zyia and the Cloud Shirt from Athleta - SO COMFY!

I also got this Draper James pajama outfit - honestly, it was my FIRST matching pajama set, and my girls were like "what are you wearing?! oooh. I like it." lol That just goes to show you how I dress for bed. Maybe I should look into that more. haha


But then there's THIS outfit... and oh my goodness, doesn't it just put you in a good mood!?


It's the Spring Bud pocket light n tights, and the pink copper charge tank. I just keep looking at thinking how happy it makes me. lol.  They're ZYIA - light n tights are their MAIN attraction!
Check them out HERE

I also finished another workout calendar - which I LOVED. It was a great hybrid of workout programs. Download the calendar in THIS post. 








My favorite Amazon purchase?? Oh vey. Pretty much everything from my 4th of July Haul!





My favorite show? Well, I don't do much watching TV - but I have stumbled across The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. And I LOVE the movie with Matthew M. (I can never spell his name right lol), and so far this show is pretty good!



My favorite moment from the week? 

There have been a few from the girls - they have been so excited about Winshape Camp, and listening to their stories and watching them reenact stories during dinner has been a lot of fun each day.

This was the first day I dropped them off. In true fashion, I got a GREAT picture! lol BUT, that's real life. 


But honestly, maybe THIS moment, might be my favorite.
I went shopping at Old Navy, and I tried on a fitted dress. Probably the first time ever, honestly

And I didn't hate it.


I'm still 20 lbs heavier than where I was last year, and despite my good eating and consistency with working out, the scale is not budging. Like at all. But I can feel changes in my body. I'm more toned, my strength is up, and I can feel my outer thighs slimming. I have to remind myself, I don't workout and eat healthy to be skinny, or to be a certain number on the scale. I do it to be healthy and strong. Today, I kind of loved the skin I was in
😉
The dress is from old navy and is on sale right now. Find it HERE


Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment