Monday, June 20, 2022

Meal Planning Monday {6.20.22}

Good morning and happy Monday! 

Today I'm sharing my meal plan for this week. I actually plan for the whole month, but linking all the recipes for a whole month is tedious lol - so a week at a time is the plan.  Some of them I have links for, some of them I just make them. Either way, maybe you'll get some ideas for your meals for the week.



1. Meatloaf - this I don't have a recipe for. I just make it like my momma taught me... egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, onions, etc... BUT... I do make them into logs instead of a loaf. They cook faster, AND they're already portioned. lol

2. One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta - confession. I haven't tried this recipe yet. So we'll see if it makes it into the binder. 

3.  Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken - I'll probably make some egg noodles with butter for the kids and some zucchini for me and Ron. 

4.  Honey Glazed Salmon - definitely with some veggies, and maybe some orzo or rice.

5.  Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein This one is made with spaghetti noodles, so Autumn likes to say it's just beef and broccoli spaghetti lol

Hope that gives you some ideas!

Happy cooking!







No comments:

Post a Comment