Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Another Workout Calendar Done!

Well, I finished another workout calendar!

I'm really loving these Hybrid calendars! It keeps things fresh and fun. This one incorporated 5 different programs:

1) MBF/A (Megan) - you did the recovery days and the Power Ignite workouts, working the whole body, one of my favorite types of working out!

2) T25 (Shaun T) - I love Shaun T, I love his personality and his hard core workouts. BUT my body does not like his style of workouts... my neck and bladder don't like all the jumping. lol. But I did them! I just modified some of the jumping parts so I wouldn't pee my pants. haha!

3) 80 Day Obsession (Autumn) - we did the booty days, the last one for each phase. SO GOOD. They were 2x15s with 3 moves in each set. Man, my butt got a good workout on those days.

4) Body Beast (Sagi - old school!) - I will say, Sagi is not my favorite trainer to listen to, he's kind of awkward, but I pass no judgement, being in front of a camera when English isn't your first language. I mean, I get it. But MAN, he sure does know his workouts!! We did shoulders and tris one day and legs another day from him. I'm REALLY tempted to do one of his calendars next, I love his style of working out so much.

5) The Work (Amoila) - and then.... The Crucible with Amoila. UGH. I really love Amoila. His passion just jumps off into the screen and he really motivates you. His laugh and smile, and his story telling. But this dang crucible?! Holy Crap. The last one was from the last workout in The Work and each set was 100 reps of each move!! I wanted to cry. In fact.. if you saw my reel on Instagram, I think I did cry. lol 




It was a HARD calendar - I really pushed myself for 3 weeks (add a few days for quick trips), but it was really FUN! If you want the calendar, you can download it HERE


Need to sign up for Beachbody on Demand? Click HERE to find out more about it!

AND I have a day pass link for BODi - click HERE


Then I went for a 2 mile run (well, walk/run...). My goal during the summer is to get in a run every day while I'm home. It's really just 4 cul-de-sacs...because my neighborhood is one big "circle" of cul-de-sacs. Running in FL summer, no matter what time of day, sweat will be dripping profusely... these spring bud lnts hide the sweat so well!! And the copper charge tanks, of course, are amazing 👏
On, the look like nothing is there, off and inside out? Looks like I peed my pants 😆


Those light n tights really are life! lol

Check them out HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment