Tuesday, June 21, 2022

4th of July Amazon Haul

The 4th of July is coming up! If you know me, you know I love a good theme - whether it's in my classroom or at home, or with clothes/accessories.

Here are a few things I've found on Amazon to help decorate our house or clothes/accessories for us to wear. 




1. Leather Earrings - I love big earrings, but I don't love the weight. These leather earrings are perfect, and they're not too bad, price-wise, so I don't feel bad only wearing them a few times a year. 

2. Pleated Fan Flag - I've been looking for these to hang on the "banister" on the front porch, but finally found some that weren't going to be too pricey

3. Pillow covers - I have found just buying the covers to pillows instead of the actual pillow is SO much easier to store. I change them out for each season! 

4. Muscle Tank - This fits TTS, but I am in between sizes and I actually went with my larger size so it was more loose than fitted. 

5. Dog Bandanas - yep, even the dog needs some fun!

6.  Patriotic Banner - perfect for back yards, or if you're camping in your RV to string outside of it! 

7. Kimono - I love a good kimono! For beaching or being at the pool, or just hanging out! 

8. Distressed Flag Tank - can one have too many tanks? I think not. lol

9. Kids Flippy shirt - are your kids still loving the flippy shirts? My girls do. 

10. Stud earrings - oh man, my girls love earrings, and they always fight who gets which ones. This pack is perfect because it comes with 12 pairs! 

11. American Girl shirt - this shirt is calling my name! 

12.  String Lights - Depending on the areas you'll be hanging them, you might need a few strands, but I love these lights!

There are TONS more out there! One needs a good hat too, and I really liked THIS ONE.  I love a good baseball ponytail hat! 

Happy shopping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment