Monday, October 27, 2014

35 weeks...cursing the scale!

As someone who has worked so hard for so many years to lose the weight, keep it off, and get toned, the hardest thing to do is to see the scale go up every week. 

Yes... I realize it's for a good reason... 

yes, I realize I'm being silly. 

Yes, I realize it's not as bad as it could be. 

Yes, I realize I'm still under my weight at the point I was the highest I've weighed NOT pregnant. 

You heard that right. At one point, I was heavier than I am at 9 months pregnant, but it was just extra weight. Weight that I had to work HARD at getting off...and keeping off.

I don't have the body that bounces back...like how some people walk out of the hospital in their PRE-maternity clothes???  I curse at you under my breath!

I realize that it's silly to feel this way. BUT, sometimes, it's still hard. 

This was me, a week ago, at 35 weeks. That day, I was feeling pretty good. lol.





Today was another visit to the doctor...and another look at the scale. Seriously? Do we NEED to do this every time?




1 comment:

  1. Girl---YOU ARE GORGEOUS! You're simply glowing.
    But what makes it better, you're just as beautiful on the inside.

    Hang in there---the little one will be on the way soon! :)
    įƒ¦DeAnne

    ReplyDelete