Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Pickin'

We may not have the beautiful fall foliage that the north has, but man, do I love fall in Florida. It's cool, sunny and breezy. It's probably one of my favorite seasons here.

Today, we finally went to the pumpkin patch. Of course, we don't have actual pumpkin patches, but I sure do love the sea of pumpkins on "flats." In the morning, we went with our friends that we go with every year. 

The girls always love being with their friends, and today it was a little fall festival.






Our friends (minus Hailey-boo!)


Then, later that afternoon, we went to the pumpkin patch as a family, to actually pick out our pumpkins.



Hahaha! Brooklynn sure does know how to pick 'em. 



I just can't handle her smile sometimes. 










Happy fall, y'all...from my cute little scarecrows!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Growing up in Iowa, we used to get coupons at school to use at the police station's "pumpkin patch". One year my dad even grew pumpkins, but they were ready in August!!

    ReplyDelete