Friday, February 3, 2017

Death Becomes Us

Life lately.

This last week has been absolutely crazy. I think I want a Mulligan on it. Please. lol

It started with last Friday. I went out to dinner with some girl friends to celebrate Jenni's birthday.  I was really tired the whole time, and thank goodness my friend drove me, because I almost didn't make it home...and it wasn't because of the margarita! haha


Saturday, I promised the girls I'd take them to get them some Valentine's earrings, so we headed to the mall. I totally need to go back to grab this hat...


and by the way, when your husband has an engraving machine, you never know what's going to show up engraved, or attached to something that's engraved. lol


We got home, and Caroline boycotted naptime, so my workout was accompanied by a little giggly ham. lol. I had to really modify my workout, I could feel the sickness coming at me.


And then the little one and I hung out on the back porch and enjoyed the wonderful weather. 



annnnnnd, then that night, it hit me....hard.


and Sunday... this is all I was doing....


Monday, I wasn't feeling as bad as Sunday, and thought I could handle the day, so I went to work, and sent all the girls to their school too...

Brooklynn was celebrating her 100th day on Monday. 



I, on the other hand, came home from work on Monday and slept the rest of the day away....again.

Tuesday, I had a field trip and was feeling 50% better, so off I went to work.  However, while I was on the field trip, I got a few phone calls about C being sick. Oh. joy.  Ron went to get her (he had to leave work...), and I rushed home early from work and took over. Sick...and field trip tired. 


But man, with a dose of medicine in her, she was all giggles. 


Wednesday, I started feeling human again.

A full day at work and then off to a birthday party....



and when I got home, I discovered yet another thing was engraved. lol...the girls now have their own stools so they can stop arguing about which stool is theirs. Oh boy. 


Thursday....

Brooklynn's turn. She was hit with the sickness bug that I started with. 


Thursday was also Autumn's field trip.... and my conference night. 


Man. I'm exhausted. 

So, here I sit. 


My Wild Friday night.  

Catching up on blogging, binge watching Alley McBeal, and finally enjoying my weekend drink.. a week latter. lol

Happy weekend, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment