Saturday, January 9, 2016

January Super Saturday


Today I went to my first Super Saturday as a Beachbody Coach.

Can I tell you how awesome it is to go to a meeting in your workout clothes!?  Yes, please!


I went all by myself. I knew NO ONE there. And if you know me, you know I do NOT like that kind of situation. I hate not knowing people. I hate meeting people. I hate trying to figure out what to say to people to strike up a conversation.

But I did it.  And I'm glad!

Let me tell you, if you've never gone to one - they're pretty motivating! Not only in my Beachbody business, but also my TeachersPayTeachers business too.

I immediately got the fire lit....again.



Look at the panel of wonderful ladies!

 I heard some amazing testimonies. Some amazing stories. And I made a few new friends in the process...and found some people I knew in the 6 degrees of separation.



And then afterwards?? PiYo on the beach! Even better!


How much better can life get?? Motivation, salt, and sweat!




Then I  came home to my babies...



 and I snuggled them. (Brooklynn wouldn't get in the picture - stubborn little 4 year old! haha)


Don't forget! In ONE week!! Challenge Group!! Message me on {FACEBOOK}.




No comments:

Post a Comment