Sunday, December 1, 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas!

We've been getting ready for Christmas in the Ross household.

Autumn wrote her first letter to Santa - I am so excited to keep this memorabilia! 

She asked for an airplane, beads, and a Strawberry Shortcake Doll.


If you'd like a letter writing template, I shared a freebie on my teaching blog, you can get it {HERE}.

She even sealed it, addressed it, and stamped it with a heart!

I've been told that our post office will actually write back so I'm going to make a copy of the letter (so I can keep the original) and then send it out tomorrow. I am excited to see if she gets one back!!!


We also made the first batch of Christmas Cookies!!


These are TECHNICALLY called Frosted Nutmeg Logs, but I call them Yule Log Cookies....they are some of my husband's favorite cookies!!

I found the recipe MANY years ago in a magazine that I ripped out to keep - but I found the recipe online. Click {HERE} to get the recipe!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving break!

2 comments:

  1. What? No chickpeas in this cookie recipe? :-)

    Is Taste of Home the one that used to have you hunt for an image of a toothpick in every issue? My mom and sister loved that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: 더원홀덤

    ReplyDelete