Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Favorites


I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erica for Friday Favorites!





OBVIOUSLY!!

It has been beach season here for a few months now, but now that I'm on summer vacation I can make it a beach day ANY day!

And yes, that is my beach I get to go to!



Bootcamp!!  During the summers, I get to go to bootcamp! Yes, it means getting up at 4:50 in the morning, but I get in such good shape from it! I love it!


My girls. I get to spend time with my 3 girls... whenever I want. AND since Ron is home most days (firefighter schedule), I can also choose to have a me day whenever I want, usually.





I am about finished with their 8 week series. Sunday marks the day. I am excited for to see the transformation! I'll be sure to post a picture.  I am loving how many new recipes I have added to my regular repertoire! 








No comments:

Post a Comment